A week ago today Sparkles had 4 puppies. They are so cute I kinda want to keep them forever.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
To BabyBoy the movie is called Buzz Lightyear, not Toy Story. He doesn't even realize that there is a Cowboy named Woody, or any other characters for that matter. I never know what will catch BabyBoy's attention, what he will like or dislike, what he learns when you don't realize it, and why he can't learn when you so desperately want him to. He likes Angelina Ballerina. And Yo Gabba Gabba which birthday party supplies I could not find anywhere local. I kinda wanted to give him an Angelina Ballerina birthday party, and probably would have if I would have planned far enough in advance so I could have ordered the decorations. Instead we went with Buzz Lightyear and I made cupcakes and bought pizza. He rejected the cupcakes but ate the pizza.
BabyBoy will currently eat only the following things:
- Chicken nuggets from Burger King, but only if he is having a good day, and will not touch nuggets from any other place
- Pizza, but only if it is cheese with thin crust, and again only if he is having a good day. Sometimes the first bite of the first slice of pizza is "yucky" but the second slice is "yummy yummy in my tummy". No rhyme or reason.
- Popscicles, but only the color that he decides is his favorite that day. Shit out of luck if there are no red Popsicle on the day he likes red.
- Juice, but only if he thinks MeMaw bought it for him.
- Crackers, sometimes with peanut butter, but that phase was soooo last week
- Cheese Roll Ups, but again, only if it's leap year ... or something
- Bread, no "yucky" sandwich stuff touching the bread - must be store bought white bread only
- Bacon, as much as you are willing to allow him to eat
- Gummy Vitamins, he loves them enough he will actually follow directions / clean up / attempt to enunciate a word correctly / let you wash his hair / for them
- Cereal, which is also "yucky" if made with Lactaid instead of whole milk (he's lactose intolerant)
- Chocolate Poptarts - some days are just PopTarts For Every Meal kind of days
Favorite toy - trains, motorcycles, things with wheels and anything in big sister's room that he isn't allowed to touch
Favorite past time - sitting on little sister, driving mommy bonkers, harming the animals, screaming/squealing/screeching, breaking toys, refusing to use the potty, and being cute
His birthday was back in February so lets pretend this post was three months ago. Mkay? Thx!
Posted by Mothering4Money at 9:43 PM